How to get device information:
Below are the waus with which you can find iOS serial number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), Integrated Circuit Card ID (ICCID), or Mobile Equipment Identifier (MEID).
Go To About screen
Settings > General > About to view your serial number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID. The screen shown is from an iPhone, but the information is also available on iPad and iPod touch.
When using iOS 6 or later, you can tap and hold the serial number, IMEI/MEID, or ICCID to display the option to copy. You can use the copy and paste feature in iOS to quickly and accurately enter your information into Apple registration, Online Self Service, or Contact Support forms on the Apple website.
If you can’t access the About screen on your device, please use one of the following options to access the serial number and IMEI/MEID on your iOS device.
iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPhone 5
Your IMEI is engraved on the back case, near the bottom. The MEID number uses the first 14 digits, disregarding the last digit.
iPad and iPod touch
Your iPad and iPod touch serial numbers are engraved on the back case toward the bottom, as shown on an iPad below. The MEID and IMEI number (when applicable) are also engraved on the back of iPad (Cellular Models).
iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 (GSM model), and iPhone 4s
Remove the SIM tray. The serial number and IMEI will be printed on the SIM tray as shown below.
When an iPhone 4s is activated on a CDMA carrier, the SIM tray displays both the MEID and the IMEI number as 15 digits. The MEID number uses the first 14 digits, disregarding the last digit, and the IMEI number uses all 15 digits.
Get the information from the device packaging
If you still have the device’s original packaging, you can find your serial number and IMEI/MEID printed on the barcode label that’s affixed to the packaging.
Get the information from your computer
You can find the serial number when you connect your device to your computer:
- Connect your device and open iTunes.
2. Click the Device button in the upper-right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper-right corner first.) If you don’t see your device, choose Hide Sidebar from the View menu.
3. Click the Summary tab. The serial number will display as shown:
You can choose Edit > Copy to put the serial number on the Clipboard. Then paste the serial number into an email or webpage (for example, for service or registration).
Here’s how to find the MEID or IMEI, ICCID, and phone number or CDN:
- With iPhone connected, click Phone Number to rotate through other device information including MEID, IMEI (when applicable), and ICCID.
- With iPad (Cellular Models) connected, click Serial Number to rotate through other device information including CDN, MEID, IMEI (when applicable), and ICCID.
If you can access your computer, but not your device:
- Open iTunes.
- Open Preferences. (In Mac OS X, choose iTunes > Preferences. In Windows, choose Edit > Preferences.)
- Click the Devices tab.